Following on from its Office Styles research of a decade ago, Atelier V, together with SpringCo and SAMR, is initiating a nationally representative multi-client study into the work experience of office users. The NEVAP supports the implementation of this research. We see the work experience as a result of the employee’s work style, the corporate style of the company where he works and the place where he carries out his work.
An accommodation that matters and works
Connecting people with place.
The main research objectives:
Insight into Dutch working styles and working environments and how they fit together.
Insight into (mis)match business styles and working environments at the Dutch level and optionally in your municipality/region/working area.
The results of this research will be insights into the Work experience, Work environment and a Toolkit.
- A division of the Dutch office users into working styles with insight into the needs, motivations, accommodation requirements and communication approach of this worker per working style.
- The relationships between the work experience of the workers and the business style of the organisation for which they work.
- The size of each group of workers and the size of the corporate styles of the office organisations in the Netherlands are expressed as a percentage.
- Optional: your workers in the picture.
- Elaboration according to locations: which employee lives where.
- Distribution of the Dutch (office) locations in work environments with insight into the characteristics of these work environments.
- The size of each working environment is expressed as a percentage.
- Insight into (mis)match work styles and work environments at a Dutch level and optionally in your municipality/work area.
- Practical toolkit with measures for enhancing the amenity value of real estate and the match between accommodation and the work style (s) of employees and the employer’s corporate style.
By participating in this research you will have a better understanding of the needs and motives of the end-user, so that you can approach (new) customers proactively and in a targeted manner, transform your real estate and have a better assessment framework for your portfolio strategy.
For more information please feel free to contact us.