Are you an end-user organisation in the role of tenant or owner-user, below you find a selection of our services with which we can unburden you. As a strategic consultant or as an interim manager.
We turn a learn/work environment into an evidence-based business asset in which not only Finance and Operations, the task side, play a role, but also Sales & Marketing and Human Resources, the human side. Both sides are integrally involved in our advice. Tailor-made, in line with your specific issue as the client.
An analytical and logical left-brain approach should be balanced with an integrated intuitive right-brain approach.
As an organisation, dare to think big, but start small. and expand incrementally Without experimentation, innovation is impossible. Experiment and gradually find out which form and speed of implementation suit the organisation best. Have faith in the process. Like anything new, it takes a bit of trial and error before you get it right, but the payoff is worth it.
Analytical thinking allows us to comprehend the parts of the learn/work environment while integrated thinking enables us to understand how they work together.
- How do you align the capacity and specifications of the learn/work environment with the organisational strategy in a transparent and proactive manner to communicate with the stakeholders?
- How do you integrate Real Estate, Facility Management and Information Technology assets into a coherent learn/work environment (cross-functional integration – the whole is more than the sum of its parts)?
- How do you keep the accommodation aligned with the dynamic strategy after delivery, so that it remains adequate (periodic 360° feedback evaluation)?
- How do you involve the management team and the users in the coordination and future-proofing of the whole (brief /design and evaluations)?
- What does a (periodic) assessment of the learn/work environment consist of to improve and secure performance?
- How do you align accommodation risk management with the organisation’s approach to risk management?
- How do you enrich the input for quarterly reports, the annual budget and the annual report with qualitative data, in addition to the quantitative data?
A management team that is aware of the strategic opportunities of a harmonized environment, together with the help of interdisciplinary specialists, can create the difference in unlocking and unleashing human potential.