Guest: Wietske Eveleens MSc, Work Designer & Work System Expert – Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Host: René Stevens, CEO/Owner ATELIER V real estate + Founder/Host The ‘E’ of real estate podcast – Amersfoort, The Netherlands/ Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom.
Guest of this episode of ‘The “E” of real estate’ is Wietske Eveleens MSc Industrial Design, CEO of Eveleens Workstyles & Eveleens DeWerkOntwerper. She shares her vision and insights about:
- The value of the difficult-to-measure human factor.
- The environment (physical, digital and social) is influencing how you think and feel. The human mind and body are not separate and distinct from their environment.
- How to assist individuals and organisations to adapt to 21e century working & learning competencies and skills. How can the environment support this?
- Techno Optimism versus Techno Stress.
- Merging of physical, digital and social environment, an interconnected and integrated system, to facilitate flexible working (place, time and device-independent).
- The growing importance of (lifelong) learning. Approaching learning as part of the daily work task.
- Upgrading work/study by developing ideal work systems (structure) and workstyles (behaviour).
- Becoming the architect of your own work and learning environment, to create an empowering environment to thrive in.
- Places and systems that work instead of workplaces and work systems. To contribute to the core business of education and research plus to the health and well-being of students and staff.