Guest: Reini Beverdam-Knaven, Businesswoman, Medical Astrologer and former School Teacher – Bad Suderode, Germany.
Host: René Stevens, CEO/Owner ATELIER V real estate + Founder/Host The ‘E’ of real estate podcast – Amersfoort, The Netherlands/ Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom.
Reini Beverdam-Knaven is the guest of this episode of ‘The “E” of real estate’. She was for many years a schoolteacher; she became a businesswoman and a medical astrologer. Together with her husband Rob Knaven she owns the Training centre and Wellness hotel Felsengrund Alcyone in BAD SUDERODE, Germany.
In this podcast, we focus more on the holistic human aspect, the social environment.
- Is spirituality in business a must or a hype?
- Spirituality in general is the physics we haven’t understood fully yet. Self-actualization and workplace spirituality leads to a holistic work-life balance. “Business spirituality is a model in which realism and idealism have a business interaction. Successful companies have both corporate expertise and corporate spirituality”. –Prof. Dr Paul de Blot SJ
- How can humans function optimally in their outer environment and how their own inner environment is a key factor in that.
- A balanced and tuned learning environment (physical/digital/social) creates empowering learning and working space. It sparks curiosity in students.
- As above so below. As without so within. The macro cosmos mirrors the microcosmos. Not Newtonian law based on cause and effect, but the new insights in Quantum Physics and Epigenetics. Our experiences of the Inner and Outer environment are more based upon reflection and synchronicity. The outside mirrors the inside in us humans (subconscious unconscious self).
- A Multi-disciplinary approach. “Architects are trained to take all kinds of different needs and requirements and design structures that will accommodate them all (lift human spirit, sensible efficient plan and economically feasible).” John Portman, Architect/ developer/ investor.