Accommodation is not only about the right physical and digital working environment but much more about how people feel and act in their working environments. It is about their passion and commitment to their work. How they collaborate and share ideas to create together added value for the organisation and at the same time also for their own well-being, the so-called social environment. Plus overall, contributes to the betterment of society and the planet.
The page Bridging Real Estate and the Real State of Humans gives a broader context. Most of the Real Estate, Facility Management and IT departments have a lot of focus and attention on creating alignment of the workplaces, ‘outer environment’, with the organisational strategy. But what about the ‘inner environment’ (body, mind, heart, spirit) of the people working in the built ‘outer environment’ (physical, digital, social)?
Today’s science was yesterday’s magic. Don’t trust the boundaries or the knowledge you have been given as the limit or the final truth.
New Science Paradigm
“Science was originally defined as the observation of steps or factors leading to a phenomenon. Unfortunately in mainstream orthodox science quantitative measurements are regarded by many as the main criterion for the definition of science itself, rather than its tool.” (Dr Ibrahim Karim)
In the last decades, leading-edge scientists across numerous fields of research like quantum physics, consciousness, morphic resonance information network, biology, neuroscience, parapsychology, psychometry, environmental psychology, sonocytology, cymatics and the social sciences dived into very deep water. They made paradigm-changing breakthrough discoveries that prove that everything consists of interconnected energy fields, that are mutable and influenceable. Everything is energy and energy is everything. The contemporary ‘heretics’ in science will become the future ‘saints’ in science.
Stretching the rigid boundaries of mainstream analytical and quantitative science towards the opposite pole of qualitative subtle energy realms of consciousness, emotions, thoughts, and intention. Which will ultimately lead towards more consensus among scientists about the (re)integration of science (quantitative) and spirituality (qualitative). The new emerging paradigm opens up whole new possibilities for a greatly enhanced and expanded human experience.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” – (Nikola Tesla 1856-1943)
The interconnected energy fields are the combination of the ‘subtle energy’ (or ‘life force’ which goes beyond the electromagnetic range), and the forms of chemical or electrical bio-energy recognised by orthodox mainstream science. The non-physical (spiritual) is operating through and within the physical world all the time. However, our current mainstream scientific quantitative measuring devices are not capable of measuring subtle energy itself, only some of the physical effects.
Mainstream science defines energy as the ability to produce an effect. Not in what it really is but through one of its physical effects. Frontier scientists came up with a new scientific paradigm that thoughts are things that affect other things that are outside yourself. We must therefore expand the concept of energy to include thoughts as well as emotions and spirituality in the energy equation of the eco-system of Bricks, Bytes, and Behaviour. By doing so connect the Inner Environment (mind, body, heart, soul) with the Outer Environment (physical, digital, social).
“All significant breakthroughs are breakWITHs old ways of thinking” – (Thomas Kuhn 1922-1996)
“The old Newtonian paradigm is based on the ideas of determinism, separatism, reductionism and materialism. Saying that everything can be isolated and reduced to its individual parts. Which must function in a linear logical clockwise way. Things should be predictable and controllable. This cuts us off from spirit and choice and it encourages separation which feeds ego and greed. Creating a world out of balance. In the new quantum paradigm, ‘things’ are complementary contextual, conscious and connected.” (Dr Theresa Bullard).
The Quantum Universe is not filled with separate objects but is a single organism of interconnected energy fields in a constant state of becoming. The Universe is alive and intelligent. Humans are quantum beings too and interact with the intelligent field that underlies our existence. A stream of energy exists in the universe and is called the sound current or sound of creation. The world is constantly oscillating, these pulsating waves are interpreted through our senses, which in themselves also pulsate and interact with the wave and so creating our individual interpretation of the environment.
The scientific physics definition of a field (of frequencies) is the invisible moving forces that influence the physical world. By the way, this is the same definition as for the ancient word spirit. Energy and vibrations are more fundamental than matter. Vibrations create matter.
What we feed into this ocean of frequencies can determine the direction of our lives. It is important to be conscious of our thoughts, emotions and intentions. Everybody has the potential to use the energy of sound, colour, light and other electromagnetic frequencies both physically and generated from a higher state of awareness within yourself without any physical objects. As Dr Steven A. Ross said, “What a manmade device or drug can do for your health, so can you by using the power of your imagination, faith and will.”
“Matter and spirit are like two ends of the spectrum of energy vibrations, where matter is of the densest frequency levels and spirit of the highest. What is vibrating? According to some consciousness itself.”
Tuning into higher frequencies can be similar to switching radio stations. But sometimes we can’t hear the music. Because our audible electromagnetic spectrum is limited. Thoughts and words are pulsating vibrations and can also influence what we manifest. External sounds and vibrations can also impact or awaken our spirit at the high end of the spectrum. It is a reciprocal system between our inner and outer worlds. A tool to achieve a greater state of coherence and harmony within ourselves and with our surroundings. This will create a resonance effect to uplevel and make a shift in consciousness.
We are individually tuners, like tuning forks. It means that we all have the capacity of influencing or affecting everything and everyone that we come into contact with at every moment. The human body interacts with its outer environment through electromagnetic waves. We are energy beings consisting of a human biofield and information technology we have been waiting for.
The biofield is a set of inner penetrating and inner acting fields of energy and information that guide our health and well-being. Take up creatorship for your life experiences and the responsibility that comes with it. Take charge of our tuner and start to align with the highest possible frequencies and become the best version of ourselves. In this way, we also directly influence the collective. Each of us has a choice in the frequency and vibration that is coming from within us.
Elevating our consciousness by finding the sound /vibration/frequency of the right quality that can target a particular subtle body and can become a vibrational carrier wave on which higher information and higher energy can travel. By being open to the universe and sonic tools, each of us can tune ourselves to a higher state of being. Our outer environment can be used in a similar way to create an entrainment field to bring the people into a certain resonance effect. By adding an intention you add the coherent field to impact the collective society in a bigger way.
The biofield is an organising field that consists of energy current flows that create electromagnetic fields that can be measured. It gives us information about the sense of harmony within ourselves and with our outer environment. All of the chemistry and physiology in the body is controlled by the biofield. But the consciousness or the mind is the master of the biofield. The biofield is part of our lifeforce and the bridge between the mind and the body.
“If you think that the world is only material, then you are missing a huge part of human experience.”
(Dr. Peter Fenwick)
In fact, everything is energy, and energy is shaping matter. Albert Einstein’s famous equation E=mc² tells us already that on one side of the equation is energy (E) and on the other side is mass (m). He pointed also in the direction that the solid material realm is all energy with his quote: “The field (energy) is the sole governing agency of the particle (matter).” Energy is the force that shapes matter.
Nobel prize winner Werner Heisenberg taught us in 1931 that energy makes up 99.9999999 % of reality. Or say it in a different way the physical reality is made up of 99.9999999 % ‘no-thingness’.
Matter is not a thing. There are actually no things in matter. The only reality is the vibration of energies, so-called quanta or particles being condensed forms of fluctuating energy. So matter itself is made up of fields of energy as are we humans.
This implies that matter, in reality, is a wave, energy, or a vibration state, that encompasses many different energy fields, that are eventually perceived as a physical state, because of the limits of our human five senses.
Since any physical element, in reality, is composed of thawing waves, then the balancing state is a product of a specific wave or frequency. There is a dance that takes place between the energy within us and the energies around us. The body, our bio-vehicle is not a thing but a process. By increasing your own energy level, by choosing more carefully thoughts, emotions, diet, the company of people, information, and environment, you influence which outside energy ranges resonate and therefore affect you. It gives us the ability to access and channel the energy of The Field at will.
Max Planck said it as follows: “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
The invisible is shaping the visible. Quantum physics define the energy field as invisible moving forces that influence the physical world. All invisible fields are measured by their effects. By the way, the same definition applies to spirituality and consciousness. So thoughts and emotions have the power to manifest into reality because they give shape and form to the way the energy field is organised.
This opens up whole new possibilities that can be applied in areas as medicine and self-regulation of our own environment and biology. It will enhance and expand the human experience more than we ever imagined possible. As humans, we have remarkable abilities that we are only beginning to fully understand and gain access to.
“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.” (Nobel Prize-winning Max Planck, German physicist and the father of quantum theory)
Some of the new scientific groundbreaking discoveries in Physics and Biology that lead to new belief systems and values how we relate to one another, and how we treat nature and the world around us are:
- Consciousness (energy/belief) is creating our life experiences. Perceived sensory reality is a very small part of absolute reality. Reality is created by the exchange of information from the internal (mind, body, heart, spirit) to the external (physical, digital, social)— and vice versa, and communication between interconnected fields of energy. Energy has no barriers so everything in the universe is part of the same energy. That means no separation. There is no such thing as a closed system in isolation from the rest of the universe. The reception, integration, processing, and transmission of information naturally produce awareness. Matter and energy are identical in nature but different in degree. Everything is connected in one field of energy. Energy is shaping matter. Information is vibration getting into form/matter.
- The space/vacuum “between” objects is full of a vast energy potential that seamlessly connects all things and governs electromagnetic and information flow. Truly empty space cannot exist. The vacuum is the absence of matter but where the infinite possibilities for matter exist. There is a unifying field of energy, the animating principle of creation (also referred to as Aether, Life Force, Prana, Chi, Ki, Orgone, Void, Torsion, Psychic energy, The Matrix, The Field, Laws of Nature, Universal Mind, Spirit) that surrounds and permeates all things, as a liquid fills a cup. A physical quantity that has a property/value for each point/coordinates in space and time. Space is not empty.
- Because all matter is contained in and made of the aether, it is not innately inanimate – there is a quality of life and intelligence to all matter. Consciousness informs itself through its creations, the living universe. Reality behaves as a unified whole system of energy packets. The holographic nature of information in the vacuum structure, where every proton has all the information of all other protons in the universe. The information we receive from the aether makes the awakening of deep intuition possible when accessed. Energy is information.
- Energy, not chemistry, is the communication system of the body, and our brain is not a repository of information but a transducer, an antenna sending and receiving information from its environment. Information and awareness are non-local to the biological receiver as the programming of a radio station is non-local to the radio receiver in your home. The brain is acting as a receiver and transmitter, just as voices coming from a radio are not from people inside it but from the reception by the device of invisible electromagnetic radio waves encoding the information. Humans are 99.999% made up of electromagnetically charged space, which gives us the ability to access and channel that energy at will. If the brain is the antennae of the radio set, the tuning dial is the heart, which defines the frequency of information received through the fluid dynamics rhythm of your body, and which can be altered by your emotional state. A shift in thinking.
- The universe is holographic, entangled, and consists of fractal elements which each contains the whole. There is a bond between the smallest particles of our being, between our bodies and their outer environment, and between ourselves and all of the people with whom we are in contact. We, humans, have dormant superpowers of “soft” technology that are made of neurons, cells and crystalline structures. Giving us access to a vast array of extraordinary potentials like a super-immune response, super resilience to change, telepathy, intuitive, and extrasensory experiences. Experiments have shown that thoughts and emotions can travel faster than the speed of light. Not bound by the linear flow of time and connect to the present, future and past. Which opens doorways to transcend the limits of time and space. Size doesn’t matter.
- Resonance is the vibrational connection that exists between everything in the Universe. The Law of Resonance (Universal Harmonics) connects the same qualities (octaves) from the shortest to the longest string in an instrument. Enriched environments that promote sensory, motor, cognitive, and social engagement can aid neurogenesis and prevent cognitive decline by resonance. Complex-place contexts (enrichment + engagement) and positive associations can help strengthen cognitive activity and reduce stress. The brain is malleable and can generate new connections through neurogenesis. The power of resonance.
- The human heart has specialized cells that think, feel, remember and process independently of the brain or the body, and make deep levels of healing and higher levels of awareness possible through greater heart/brain harmony within the Field. Making self-regulation of our own biology possible. The perception of the heart is holistic.
- Our human thoughts and emotions create also energy, beneficial but also detrimental to our inner environment and the outer environment. Thoughts are broadcasting and go outside our head, traverse into the biofield of other people and things, and affect them and alter them, even remotely and beyond time. Thoughts and emotions are the primary creators of our life experiences that can energize or drain your own and others’ life energy. The power of thought. Mind over matter.
- Linger effect of intention. If groups of people continuously intend in the same spot, it creates a conditioned space. It appears that the space itself holds a phantom charge of coherent energetic resonance. This implies that the Zero Point energy of empty space has shifted into a state of greater coherence. The ‘charge’ of intention may have a domino effect on its environment, causing greater quantum order in empty space, which would enhance the effectiveness of its aim. The effect is like that of a laser; when waves of the ambient Field become more ordered, an intention may ripple through it like one highly targeted bolt of light. The energy of human thought can alter its environment.
“The day that science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” (Nikola Tesla)
We cannot help but leave energetic traces of ourselves behind, as we are all emotional beings broadcasting 24/7. Connection, belonging and fairness and giving to others are deep human needs and important keys to health and well-being. When the collective energy of humanity broadcasts a shared consciousness of harmony, health and happiness, the world will reflect the same.
When a group of people, size don’t really matter, align at the same time their intentions (being a way of thinking or feeling about something that’s going to happen and anchoring their senses as if the outcome has already come to pass), it magnifies the effect. Each of us is an “element of change,” and the more people who are able to step into a space of shared consciousness of health, happiness and harmony, the closer the world will resemble that inner space.
We have a physical body with non-physical abilities.
We are energy beings (spirits) controlling a physical body through which we experience the world. Our human bio-vehicle turns out to be far better equipped than any artificial machine. The new scientific findings are pointing in the direction of rediscovering the lost and forgotten manual to awaken our extraordinary potential as humans to be used in a practical way in our daily lives. It gives knowledge and knowledge is power, another step towards self-empowerment to tap into, learn and enhance our non-physical abilities to change our health and environment. To create visible results out of the invisible. Making the intangible tangible.
A new understanding is emerging that the old paradigm of survival, competition and separation is not sustainable anymore it is even catastrophic. Its structure and systems no longer serve and will break down and eventually fall away, allowing our true nature of connection, support, interdependence and cooperation to come forward and be enhanced. This will create a new worldview that is aligned with natural principles and a healthy, balanced and appropriate relationship with nature, Earth and all life. It will also lead to a change in the ecosystem of the inner and outer environment itself.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” (Architect Buckminster Fuller)
How to thrive in the birthing process of the “new normal” environment, the global shift in consciousness we are living in during these extreme transformational times? There is a bright future right in front of us, don’t despair because of mainstream media news. The breakdown of systems we’re experiencing in our world today is actually good news. Embrace the change and utilize its momentum to embark on an adventurous exploration journey to take control of your story in your own hands and become a co-creator of the best version of yourself and a better world.
It’s through working together that we will achieve success in creating a new desired environmental eco-system. We need to continue the transformational journey before existing models are replaced with new ones. Temporary instability, chaos and crisis are required to change behaviour and go from the old to the new structure. Like the natural process of a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly.
We’re all entangled as energy beings, and when we collectively broadcast our thoughts, they manifest into our experience of the world. This means that simply changing those thoughts will change our world. This gives us – both as individuals and collectively – a huge responsibility of being consciously aware of the power of our thoughts and emotions. Focus on the emerging desired new model instead of the falling apart of the familiar old model.
It is up to each of us to transform ourselves in order to see and access the potential within ourselves first and eventually apply it to our outer environment. And measure our success through achievements of increasing well-being for all of life and the integrity of healthy and balanced relationships. Embracing such a transformation in the midst of circumstances that may not innately support such a shift takes courage and conviction.
Unleashing Hidden Powers
Front leader employers have to come forward showing leadership and facilitate this process of unleashing the hidden powers in their employees and by doing so not only contribute to the profits for their organisations, but to a rise in consciousness and prosperity for society as well.
“Employee wellness is still not being given much importance despite the priority on attracting and retaining the best people and achieving better productivity.”
(Source: ‘Maximising your Business’s Value through Workplace Strategy’ by Property Directors Forum)
A growing body of research demonstrates that transparency in leadership and creating a safe space for open communication is directly linked with employee engagement, effectiveness, and trust in leadership and therefore an essential part of the social environment. This is feedforward feedback to consciously understand at a deeper level the dynamics of how to inspire and motivate people and visualize the desired outcome in the own organisation. An intellectual understanding is far from sufficient – it must be felt.
Organisations that back up their talk about health and wellbeing by significant actions create a work culture where work and personal needs are in balance. They prioritize and treat it as a business-critical skill that can be improved for a more resilient workforce. Besides providing a healthy and safe learn/work environment, personal wellbeing can also be enhanced e.g. by sense of purpose, community belonging, respect, spiritual connection, nutrition, exercise, meditation and time to recharge. Like any skill, wellbeing must be regularly practised.
Forward-thinking employers provide tailormade training and self-development tools and programs to improve the skills needed to transcend self-imposed limitations, achieve employee empowerment and individual wellbeing. Supporting people to invest in themselves and make an effort to incorporate the new scientific discoveries about interconnected, mutable and influenceable energy fields in their daily lives.