A few years ago we organized a competition to test the reputation of the ’mysterious -V-‘ in our name among clients. Many thought that the V stands for ‘Veel Verdienen’ (Much Earning), ‘Valuta’ (Currency), ‘Vermogend’ (Wealthy), Veni Vedi Vici or Victory. However, it also stands for ‘Voorspoed Voor Velen’ (Prosperity For Many).
Atelier V is known for being entrepreneurial, creative, innovative and distinctive in the field of accommodation, real estate and urban development. With the same V-power, we support aid projects both financially and with our personal commitment. Partly thanks to your donations, you have helped to provide food, clothing, medicines and clean wells.
“Atelier V continues to surprise.”
- “No more worrying about getting sick or dying from drinking water.”
- “Feed hungry souls and experience radiant eyes of gratitude.”
- “With transport and medicines, we give patients hope for the future again.”
- “To keep warm, poor people in the Himalayas wear a jar of glowing charcoal under their clothes day and night. By moving in their sleep, it often happens that their clothes catch fire and they burn alive.”
- “Celebrate New Year’s Eve with the poorest of the poor high in the Himalayas.”
- “By bringing food, clothing and mosquito nets, they no longer feel alone.”
- “From every trip, I come home richer and with a proud feeling that I have been able to make a difference in the lives of many people.”
- “Sport and education give the youth a sense of purpose to stay away from crime and drugs.”
- “Dreams come true for those who crave education.”
- “For me the way to give shape and content to my ideals in daily life.”
ATELIER V real estate contributes to ‘ Voorspoed Voor Velen’ (Prosperity For Many), one of the meanings the ‘mysterious V’ stands for.
“Change the world, start with yourself.” (old Dutch proverb)